Dear Members and Friends of Lifepath Church,
We have some exciting news about covid protocols at Lifepath and what will be happening in June and July! The Board of Elders met last night and have asked me to share with you what they have decided.
The Board’s June covid protocols have been slightly adjusted, due to the new guidelines set up by the CDC. Instead of a fully masked service and a mask optional service, the 9:30 service will have two seating sections – one where people are asked to wear masks and the other where masks are optional. The two sections will be marked. The Board made this change due to the Center for Disease Control’s new protocols, stating that fully vaccinated people can resume normal activities. We know that not everyone has had a chance to be vaccinated – plus some of our programs cannot make a full adjustment back to “normal” overnight. The hope of the Board is that having June be a transition month will make the switch safer and more manageable for all.
The Board has decided that in July, Lifepath will resume all normal schedules and activities. Everyone who desires, will have had a chance to be vaccinated. The musicians, children’s ministry, hospitality ministry and adult classes will have had a chance to prepare to resume full activity.
So, in summary:
Beginning Sunday, June 6
- Masks are optional at 11:00 service while people are seated in the worship sanctuary.
- In the 9:30 service there will be two seating sections in the sanctuary – a mask optional and a fully masked section
- Nothing else changes for June – schedule remains 9:30 and 11:00. Musicians take a break and prepare what’s next.
Beginning Sunday, July 4
- Masks are no longer required for any Lifepath activities
- Pre-quarantine schedule will resume –
8: 30 - Traditional Worship
9:30 – Education hour
10:35 – Contemporary Worship
- Music with congregational singing in both services
- Café – reopened, coffee served
- Children’s ministry fully opened
- All adult classes are welcome to resume – based upon each teacher’s decision
We, the Board of Elders, thank God for his goodness in getting us through the pandemic. We thank everyone who has stuck with us during this difficult time.
On behalf of the Board of Elders of Lifepath Church and with great joy,